Upcoming and Past Events
- Apr 25, 7:00 PM – Jun 02, 7:00 PMLive Webinars and Group CoachingGain the knowledge, tools, and support you need to discover exactly what your child needs to learn and thrive in school and become a more effective advocate for them!
- Apr 11, 7:00 AM – Apr 29, 4:00 PMDyslexia Training Institute Conference
- Jan 26, 7:00 PMBonus WebinarCorrinne Coppola is our guest presenter in this important webinar about shifting mindset and becoming an empowered advocate for your child. This webinar is provided as a bonus to the enrollees in The Dyslexia Advocacy Advantage.
- Dec 08, 2021, 7:00 PMWebinarPlease join us on December 8th at 7pm for an evening training on legislative advocacy with Lorraine Hightower. She'll be sharing tips to get comfortable with state legislative advocacy work and we'll share updates on the literacy bill(s) we are aware of as we head into the 2022 legislative session.
- Aug 18, 2021, 7:00 PMWebinarDon't make these mistakes at your next IEP meeting! Lorraine Hightower shares how to avoid these common blunders at the IEP table.